LED Wavelength Control Range
The wavelength determines whether the color is pure or consistent. The solution is simple; User does not have professional equipment commonly, how to distinguish with the eye?
First: the whole screen is white, the screen should be pure white, without any other noise. If you think it doesn't matter if you're a little red or blue, you're wrong, because the color bias is evidence of a problem with the display's materials and quality control. Over time, it will become more and more serious.
Second: red, green, blue monochrome, the center wavelength of the color is usually we say is blue, red and green, if a little deeper or a little light color, it is proved to be a partial wavelength. If a certain color is inconsistent, it is proved that the wave difference is too large. The blue-green wave difference is controlled at 3nm and the red wave difference is less than 5nm for a high-quality display screen within the range of the central wavelength.
- Asianda Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) Kiosk In 2021
- What Is LCD Video Wall Screen
- Sanitizer Signage Kiosk On The New Market
- The Main Composition Of LED Display Screen
- How To Cool The LED Display
- How Should LED Display Be Disinfected?
- LED Display Important Components Of The Role
- LED Display Common Technical Terms
- Advantages Of LED Display
- LED Display Good And Bad How To Distinguish
- Factors Affecting LED Display
- What Is The Impact Of LED Beads On Hangzhou LED...
- Common Installation Requirements For LED Displays
- The Difference Between Outdoor And Indoor LED D...
- The Detection Method Of LED Display
- LED Display Maintenance Tips
- Features And Functions Of Indoor Full-color LED...
- Multi-scene Application Of Digital Signage
- Digital Signage To Help The Retail Industry
- What Are The Advantages Of The Liquid Crystal A...