LED Display Important Components Of The Role
1. Power monitoring: In order to reduce the impact on the power grid when the high-power display starts, the LED electronic display power supply can be energized only in a few steps. The fault alarm state box on the PLC control interface has the power on state of each power supply. Alarm indicator light.
2. PLC control power supply system: for the power consumption of more than 10KW display, should be equipped with a distribution cabinet. According to the need, you can choose to have remote control function or PLC control function of the power distribution cabinet. The power distribution cabinet equipped with PLC control function is more intelligent. You can use the LCD controller to remotely operate the LED display and on-screen air conditioning and fan switches. Real-time monitoring of off-screen ambient temperature, fire and ambient brightness, and the corresponding alarm information. It is suggested that in outdoor screen engineering, generally due to bad environment, try to use distribution control distribution cabinet; In the indoor LED display project, the environment is good, and the space is limited, so it is impossible to add PLC control.
3. Remote communication: when the communication distance is within the range of 1.2 km, a pair of RS422 / RS232 communication modules can be installed on the communication line; If the communication distance is a few kilometers or even dozens of kilometers, optical fiber communication, PLC and computer should be used at this time. The communication modules at both ends should also be replaced with optical fiber RS232 converters.
4. Fire monitoring: the LED electronic display is also equipped with multiple smoke detectors. When a fire occurs on the screen, the LCD controller monitoring interface will also have the corresponding prompt information, and the system will automatically power off.
5. Temperature monitoring: LCD controller monitoring interface can display the real-time temperature in the display screen. In the automatic state, when the temperature in the screen exceeds 65 degrees, the monitoring screen will indicate that the temperature is too high, the LCD controller will issue an alarm, and the system will automatically shut down to prevent fire.
- What Is Asianda Self Service Payment Kiosk
- Where Is Outdoor Digital Signage Used
- 8 Inch Face Recognition Temperature Measurement...
- Smart Self-service Contactless Payment Kiosks I...
- Asianda Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) Kiosk In 2021
- What Is LCD Video Wall Screen
- Sanitizer Signage Kiosk On The New Market
- The Main Composition Of LED Display Screen
- How To Cool The LED Display
- How Should LED Display Be Disinfected?
- LED Display Common Technical Terms
- Advantages Of LED Display
- LED Display Good And Bad How To Distinguish
- LED Wavelength Control Range
- Factors Affecting LED Display
- What Is The Impact Of LED Beads On Hangzhou LED...
- Common Installation Requirements For LED Displays
- The Difference Between Outdoor And Indoor LED D...
- The Detection Method Of LED Display
- LED Display Maintenance Tips