Factors Affecting LED Display
LED brightness is the determinant of display brightness. The higher the brightness of the LED, the greater the current allowance used, which helps to save power and keep the LED stable. LEDs have different Angle values. When the brightness of the chip is fixed, the smaller the Angle, the brighter the LED, but the smaller the viewing Angle of the display. In general, a 100 degree LED should be selected to ensure an adequate viewing Angle for the display. For displays with different point distances and different lines of sight, a balance should be found between brightness, Angle and price.
Since LED displays are made up of tens or even hundreds of thousands of red, green and blue LEDs, the failure of any color LED can affect the overall visual effect of the display. In general, according to industry experience, the failure rate of LED displays from assembly to aging 72 hours before delivery should not exceed 3/10000 (refer to the failure caused by the LED lamp itself).
LED is a semiconductor device which is sensitive to static electricity, and it is easy to cause static electricity failure. Therefore, antistatic ability is crucial to the life of the display. In general, LED human static mode test failure voltage should not be less than 2000V.
- What Is LCD Video Wall Screen
- Sanitizer Signage Kiosk On The New Market
- The Main Composition Of LED Display Screen
- How To Cool The LED Display
- How Should LED Display Be Disinfected?
- LED Display Important Components Of The Role
- LED Display Common Technical Terms
- Advantages Of LED Display
- LED Display Good And Bad How To Distinguish
- LED Wavelength Control Range
- What Is The Impact Of LED Beads On Hangzhou LED...
- Common Installation Requirements For LED Displays
- The Difference Between Outdoor And Indoor LED D...
- The Detection Method Of LED Display
- LED Display Maintenance Tips
- Features And Functions Of Indoor Full-color LED...
- Multi-scene Application Of Digital Signage
- Digital Signage To Help The Retail Industry
- What Are The Advantages Of The Liquid Crystal A...
- What Is The Future Market Of LCD Advertising Ma...